How to Convert Word to JPEG
The need to convert the Microsoft Word documents to JPEG image files arises when there is a necessity to publish the Word documents on the website. The document saved as a JPEG file becomes compatible with any Internet browser and does not require any extra plugins. By converting Word to JPEG you will be able to create thumbnails of your documents which will make the documentary content easier to browse.
On this page:
- How to convert Word to JPEG images?
- Create one JPEG out of several pages of the document
- Keep the Background of the Document in the output JPEG
- Place watermark on the document
- Word to JPEG conversion in batch mode
- Automate conversion from Word to JPEG in the office
- Word to JPEG conversion code examples for developers
To convert Word to JPEG, simply open the document, click Universal Document Converter toolbar and click Convert to JPG:
To create one JPEG file out of several pages of the Word document please follow the instruction:
- Open the document and click Print
- In the window Print point out the number of pages that can be the same as the number of pages in the document, or may exceed the number of pages in the document. For example, if the document contains 3 pages, you can specify 4 pages to be printed on 1 sheet
- Choose the Universal Document Converter from the list of printers and click Properties
- In the settings of the Universal Document Converter open File Format and select JPEG Image
- Click OK to save the settings and start converting your Word document to JPEG
If the background of the document is not printed out, we advise you to do the following:
- In the window Print in the bottom left corner click Options…
- In the Printing options click Print background colors and images
- Now your Word document can be printed out as a JPEG file with the help of the Universal Document Converter
Watermarking is used to copyright the document. If a certain document is watermark protected, its significance is doubtless. Please follow this instruction to place the watermark on the converted Word document:
- Open the document in the Microsoft Word and click Print
- Select the Universal Document Converter from the list of printers and click Properties
- Choose JPEG Image as an output format
- Go to the Watermark menu and select textual or graphical watermark. Introduce the desired settings.
- Click OK to start the conversion process from Word to JPEG.
Print Conductor is the software that will help convert Word documents to JPEG in batch mode.
- Add the documents to the Print Conductor
- Select the Universal Document Converter from the list of printers
- Click Change Settings, select the desired image format (JPEG) and press Start
The necessity to automatically perform as many conversion jobs as possible can be fulfilled with the help of the Folder Mill software that is based on the Universal Document Converter key features. By installing the Folder Mill on the corporate server and setting individual conversion preferences all the files will be automatically converted into required format according to the company employees’ preferences.
The Universal Document Converter can be used by software developers thanks to its public API and example code. The functionality already existing in the program can be utilized to achieve other document conversion goals.
Examples of converting Word documents to JPEG for different programming languages are published on this page.
Related conversion tutorials:
Organist and Choir Director in St Augustine and St Mary Catholic Churches
«Universal Document Converter is simple to use, and customer support is excellent: should you need to contact them, you can expect a prompt, courteous, and informed reply. I highly recommend this excellent program!»