The demo version allows you to try all available features of Universal Document Converter. There is no restriction or limitation except for the addition of a watermark on each output file.
File size: 22.9 Mb
Latest release – Version 6.5 (October 8, 2014)
What’s new in the current version:
- Universal Document Converter is now compatible with Windows 10.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Microsoft Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012.
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
AR-Soft Widnau GmbH, Switzerland
«On a Delphi-Developer-Homepage we found an example how to convert Word- or Excel Documents into PDF. Within this source code the use of the OCX of the Universal Document Converter was shown. This was the easiest way, how we could convert all kinds of documents into the PDF Format.»