The demo version allows you to try all available features of Universal Document Converter. There is no restriction or limitation except for the addition of a watermark on each output file.
File size: 22.9 Mb
Latest release – Version 6.5 (October 8, 2014)
What’s new in the current version:
- Universal Document Converter is now compatible with Windows 10.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Microsoft Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012.
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
DI Alfred Dietrich
«I use all of the MS Office programs with the Universal Document Converter being an indispensable addition for creating PDF files and converting files to JPG and TIF file formats. The Universal Document Converter is intuitive in its structure, easy to handle and, most importantly, extremely reliable. Currently, I am using the 6.0 version on Windows 7 and I am very happy with it.»