How to Convert Word to PNG
On this page:
- How to convert Microsoft Word DOC to PNG?
- How to convert Word to PNG in batch mode?
- Solutions for software developers
By means of the Universal Document Converter toolbar conversion from the Word to PNG can be performed by means of the “hot keys”. Conversion from Word to PNG is possible via only a couple of clicks.
- Go to the Toolbar of the Universal Document Converter
- Click Convert Document to…
- Choose PNG Images as the output file and click Save
Conversion from Word to PNG can take place with single files as well as folders containing thousands of files. Print Conductor is the batch-oriented software that will help converting Word to PNG.
- Install and run Print Conductor
- Add the files saved as .doc or .docx and choose the Universal Document Converter as the printer
- Go to Printing properties and choose PNG image as the output format
- Click Start to convert the files from Word DOC to PNG.
Make use of the public API and code examples available with the Universal Document Converter. The conversion kernel of the Universal Document Converter can be successfully used for similar projects development. Installation of the Universal Document Converter is not limited by the number of workstations and can be run on many of those.