The demo version allows you to try all available features of Universal Document Converter. There is no restriction or limitation except for the addition of a watermark on each output file.
File size: 23.2 Mb
Latest release – Version 6.7 (October 6, 2016)
What’s new in the current version:
- Fixed installation issue that appears under Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and Windows 2012 server with summer’2016 updates
- Fixed issue with converting documents to TIFF with LZW data compression
- Fixed issue with appending documents to multipage bitmapped PDF file
- Fixed issue with appending documents to password protected PDF file
- Fixed minor issues and improvements made in accordance with customers’ feedback.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Microsoft Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012.
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file