How to Convert DjVu to JPEG
DjVu is a computer file format designed primarily to store scanned documents, especially those containing a combination of text, line drawings, indexed color images, and photographs. Although this format is gaining popularity, opening DjVu files may be problematic and will require plug-ins or viewers able to open and interpret them. To make the DjVu files handier, convert them to the JPEG format using Universal Document Converter. JPEG will make the DjVu files appropriate for the web, email, etc.
On this page:
- Open DjVu file and click Print
- Select Universal Document Converter from the list of printers and click Properties
- Go to File Format and select JPEG Image
- Go to Watermark and select Text label or Picture depending on your preferences
- Click OK to convert your DjVu file to JPEG.
Related conversion tutorials:
DI Alfred Dietrich
«I use all of the MS Office programs with the Universal Document Converter being an indispensable addition for creating PDF files and converting files to JPG and TIF file formats. The Universal Document Converter is intuitive in its structure, easy to handle and, most importantly, extremely reliable. Currently, I am using the 6.0 version on Windows 7 and I am very happy with it.»