Improved PDF Compression with Universal Document Converter 6.1
Alexandria, Virginia (October 1, 2013). fCoder Group, Inc. announced the release of Universal Document Converter 6.1. Thanks to the optimization of the data compression algorithm, the size of searchable PDF files created becomes significantly smaller.
What’s new in Universal Document Converter 6.1:
- Improved compression algorithm of searchable (vector) PDF files
- Optimized size of output PDF files when converting DjVu to PDF
- More efficient conversion of complex documents to searchable PDF files
- Additional requirements set by Preflight utility of Acrobat version 10 or higher to PDF/A files have been taken into account by developers of Universal Document Converter
- Fixed error that appeared when printing the graphics files from Windows image viewer into PDF
- Fixed API error that sometimes caused software installation problems.
Tiago Fernando Janelli from Schaeffler Brasil Ltda, a satisfied customer of Universal Document Converter explains:
We often need to create TIF-Files out of drawings from legacy CAD-Systems and insert them into our ERP-System in the Document Management System. We use Universal Document Converter to create the TIF-Files out of formats starting from A4 up to A0 (sometimes larger) into a high quality files. It is really easy to configure and use and this solution helped us share, print and visualize documents among several departments.
The Demo-version of Universal Document Converter 6.1 is available at:
Price for a single-user license of Universal Document Converter 6.1 is $69. We have volume discounts if you purchase 5 or more licenses that are available at:
Governmental, educational and non-profit organizations can get a discount upon requesting a quotation via the support service: