Universal Document Converter 5.4 Now Supports Windows 8!
Alexandria, VA (October 3, 2012). fCoder Group is introducing Universal Document Converter 5.4. This new version is compatible with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. It also contains several improvements as requested by customers.
- Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 is implemented
- New edition of Getting Started is included in the distributive file
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office 2010 programs is improved
- Issues reported by independent system integrators are fixed
- Issues in UDC toolbar for Microsoft Office programs are fixed
- Issue with converting Microsoft Visio drawings with user-defined page size is fixed
- Feature to compress output TIFF files using PACKBITS algorithm is added.
What our customers say:
I have been using your Universal Document Converter product for the past year and I would just like to say that your product is a pleasure to use. It is extremely easy to install and configure and I just love that it functions like a PDF print function. I was looking for something like this for a long time and no other product could even come close in ease of use and functionality.
Jesse Tokar, CFO of FBC Mortgage Inc.