How to Place Purchase Order
Business customers can place a purchase order (PO) through ShareIt customer service. Private customers are not eligible for this type of order.
POs should be printed directly from your accounting system on company letterhead. All POs must include the following information so that ShareIt can process your order:
- The product ID and product name:
- 300330899 – Universal Document Converter – business license
- Quantity – the number of users you need for this license
- The name to which the product should be licensed
- Your company’s billing address and, if applicable, a different delivery address
- Contact name, phone number and fax number
- The e-mail address for the order confirmation and invoice and, if different, the e-mail address for delivery
- The currency in which you would like to place your order (if applicable)
If this information is complete, ShareIt customer service will be able to process your order without delay.
Customer service USALanguage: English
9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
Tel.: +1.952.646.5747 or +1.800.903.4152
Customer service GermanyLanguages: German, English, French
Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
share-it! – element 5 AG
Vogelsanger Straße 78
50823 Cologne, Germany
If you have any further questions regarding placing a purchase order, please contact ShareIt customer service directly.