This tab is used to configure actions to be applied to original document pages. It consists of two primary sections: "Crop Options" and "Resize Options."
This area helps configure the source document empty border cropping functionality. It uses the following settings:
Don’t Crop. Border cropping disabled.
Automatically Detect and Crop Empty Borders. Automatically crop empty white borders.
Crop Solid Border Color Around the Page. Cropping of borders of a user-specified color.
- Color. Color of borders to be cropped in this mode.
- Tolerance. Maximum tolerance (percentage) with respect to the selected color of the margins to be cropped in this mode.
This section helps resize original document pages. It uses the following settings:
Keep Original Output Image Size. Output file pages are not resized.
Resize Output Image Proportionally. Output file pages are resized based on specified settings.
- Resize Mode. Automatic output page resize mode.
- Fit Width: resize in proportion to the specified width.
- Fit Height: resize in proportion to the specified height.
- Fit Rectangle: resize to specified dimensions.
- Thumbnail: resize to specified dimensions and fill borders with the specified color.
- Width. Page width to be used in Fit Width, Fit Rectangle, and Thumbnail.
- Height. Page height to be used in Fit Height, Fit Rectangle, and Thumbnail.
- Background. Border color resulting from the resize operation in the Thumbnail mode.