The demo version allows you to try all available features of Universal Document Converter. There is no restriction or limitation except for the addition of a watermark on each output file.
File size: 22.8 Mb
Latest release – Version 6.2 (November 22, 2013)
What’s new in the current version:
- New algorithm for black and white TIFF files creation
- Arabic language included into the program interface
- Several improvements and fixed errors in PDF files creation.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1; Windows Server Windows 2003, 2008 or 2012
- Supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file